only for your的意思
only for your中文翻譯:
只為你的
相似詞語短語
bully for you───欺負你
to bully for you───為你欺負
good for you───真是了不起,還不錯喲,你真行
bullying for you───欺負你
only too───非常;實在
bullied for you───你被欺負了
bullies for you───欺負你
雙語使用場景
The above views may or may not be correct, they are only for your reference.───以上看法不一定符合實際,僅供你們參考。
My opinion hasn't been well thought out and is only for your reference.───我的意見很不成熟,只是供你參考。
In this phase, you will provide support only for your new services.───在此階段,將僅為您的新服務提供支持。
Is only for your a few words I the whole body swing, is only likes for a smiling face existing.───只是為了你一句話我全身搖擺,只是為了一個笑容愛就存在。
The little things that you do to save fuel all adds up not only for your wallet, but for future generations and the planet Earth as well.───你為省油所做的這些小事不僅對你的錢包有意義,而且對子孫后代和整個地球都有意義。
The best kind of vow brings benefits to self and others. But if is a vow only for your benefit, make sure that it does no harm to others.───最好能夠發利人利己的好愿,至少要做到利己而不損人,對他人沒有傷害。
There's no reason to be over ambitious. Getting things done early is highly recommended but only for your own advantage.───當然,為了你自己,將任務提早做完是值得提倡的。
we are an autonomous factory without any relation with your former supplier . The product models sent are only for your reference.───新盈科公司是自主生產廠家,表格的型號對照僅作參考,與我司產品無任何關系。
The specials are only for your reference. The exact price is subject to the offer as lower price is quite possible .───以上價格僅供參考,具體價格以當天電腦查詢為準,也許還有更低特價。
英語使用場景
The dosage of water softener should be fixed according to the water rigidity. This is only for your consideration.
This egregious nonsequitur requires further clarification, if only for your myriad younger readers.
The upper data structure table is only for your reference.
Shall not change, change rooms or beds, room restriction is only for your own accommodation, residential accommodation of others, we shall have to apply for registration.
So unless you keep goats only for your own needs, you are covered by these Regulations.
My opinion hasn't been well thought out and is only for your reference.