take it all的意思
take it all中文翻譯:
全部拿去
把一切都帶走(歌曲名,TakeItAll)
相似詞語短語
take its toll───造成損失,造成傷亡
take in sail───收帆
take it easy───從容;不急;松懈
say it all───全說出來
take a call───(演員)謝幕;接電話
take ill───生病
take the fall───代人受罪
to end it all───結束這一切
take in hand───承擔;嘗試;處理
雙語使用場景
OK, I take it all back!───好吧,我把我說過的話統統收回。
of flying off the handle every time something bad happens, you could take it all in stride.───在糟糕的事情發生后,不必每一次都停下來處理它,你可以大步前進將其拋在腦后。
Why take it all so seriously?───何必如此認真呢?
I was struggling very hard to take it all in, knowing that this would be the last time I ever saw her alive.───我艱難地接受著這一切,心里明白這將是我最后一次見到祖母了。
You will probably have to revise a few elements of your plan too, but if so, take it all in stride, as it's part of the process.───你也許需要對你的計劃先復習一下,如果真的是這樣的話,那就從容面對吧,因為這是過程的一部分。
Well, the making believe was coming back in a great rush and I would take it all to me.───那么,決策相信回來了,我非常急于將采取一切給我。
He wanted something for his cough but I couldn't find the cough syrup. I substituted Ex-Lax and told him to take it all at once.───他想治咳嗽,但我找不到止咳糖漿。我就用瀉藥代替了,還告訴他要一次全喝下。
Faced with her look of shock, I had been ready to take it all back if necessary, blame myself, and apologize.───面對她那震驚的表情,我已經準備收回我說過的話,如果有必要的話,責備我自己,再道歉。
all that you said, you could take it all back.───你一直都在說,你可以把它帶回來
英語使用場景
While you take it all in from our sun deck, we will keep you cool with freshly squeezed fruit juices.
I had to read the letter twice before I could take it all in.
Take . take it all . rook to king, Oh I've been guarding something.
Why did he take it all so coolly, so much as a matter of course?
It's going to be tough-but I'm sure you'll take it all in your stride.
She wished she could stop the clock for a while and try to take it all in.
OK, I take it all back!
All right, I take it all back. It wasn't your fault.
Take all of the wine/Take it all.