青年中文青年中文

so did you的意思

so did you中文翻譯:

你也是

你也一樣

相似詞語短語

to die for───為…而死;極想得到…的

to die out───消亡

to dig out───挖出

to dip out───探出

how dare you───你敢;膽子真大啊

not with you───不是和你在一起

good on you───祝賀你

how are you───你好

sordid tale───言語

雙語使用場景

Sue: So did you meet anyone?───蘇:你遇到了什么人嗎?

So, did you agree or not?' he persisted.───那么你同意了沒有?”他叮問道。

you get any acceptances?───那有人錄取你嗎?

Join the club! My stepmother isn't the best cook. But the turkey was good. I had enough to last me a lifetime. So, did you watch the game?───我們也如此!我繼母也許不是最好的廚師,但火雞確實做得不錯。我吃得肚子撐破了天。那你看球賽了嗎?

So did you break up with her? Or did she break up with you?───是你甩她還是她甩你?

so did you know about the slutty sex your slutty friend had with my.───你知道你那個放蕩的朋友和我的。

So did you tell her the truth? Did you tell her that you hate romantic movies, sushi and shopping?───那你有沒有告訴她事實?你告訴她你討厭愛情片,壽司和購物嗎?

So . . . did you find what you were looking for ?───所以…你有找到你想找的東西嗎?。

So did you tell her that you were dreaming about those moment? Or were you simply too depressed to even let her know that you missed her?───那你有沒有告訴她你夢見那時候?還是你絕望得連告訴她你掛念她也不能?

英語使用場景

Dashan: Sorry, everybody . So , did you enjoy our visit to Saskatchewan?

So, did you two do it last night?

So did you plant any bugs when you were out there?

So, did you line up for London with a positive mental outlook and were you full of confidence?

So did you make it with beef or eggplant?

Sorry, everybody . So , did you enjoy our visit to Saskatchewan?

So did you really walk all the way from Bond Street?

So did you a good look at this crazy stalker guy?