青年中文青年中文

you ARE bad的意思

you ARE bad中文翻譯:

你很壞

相似詞語短語

to aread───到區域

not half bad───非常好

how are you───你好

not so bad───并不壞;還湊合

you mean───你的意思是說

you name it───凡是你能說出的

go to the bad───得病;變壞

how dare you───你敢;膽子真大啊

with your bare hands───赤手空拳

雙語使用場景

weakness is not what you are bad at. A weakness is any activity that drains you. Or, in other words, a weakness is any activity that depletes you.───并不是你某些不擅長的事務。所謂弱點是任何一種會讓你無力的行為。或者,用另一句話來說,弱點是任何一種會削弱你的行為。

You are bad!───你是壞蛋!

Before providing the cash, they will have to decide whether you are a good or bad risk.───提供資金之前,他們得確定你是風險小還是大的信貸對象。

This is good for you, you are bad, you can save your friends, and I delivered you, you should be grateful for me, this is the truth.───這世上有對你好的人,有對你壞的人,你的伙伴們不敢救你,我救了你,你應該感激我,這才是道理。

Even though you are bad, you know how to give good things to your children.───你們雖然不好,還曉得拿好東西給自己的兒女;

No matter how once you are bad, in your face a new feeling when you think of the face rather than the aftertaste once you have how sad.───不管曾經的你是多么的糟糕,在你面臨新的一份感情的時候,你該想的是去面對而不是回味曾經的你有多么的傷悲。

you are bad children. come to the police station with me now!───你們都是壞孩子,現在跟我到警察局去。

One acquaintance, with whom he stayed in New York, says his is a mindset that assumes "you are bad until you prove to him you are not" .───一位他在紐約時投靠過的熟人稱,阿桑奇的心態是先假定“你是壞人,直到你能證明自己不是”。

But if an English person says "come at any time" , they will think you are bad mannered if you start fixing a date.───但是在英國,如果一個英國人說“隨時來”,而如果你開始約定日期,他們將認為你不禮貌。

英語使用場景