青年中文青年中文

If Only的意思

If Only中文翻譯:

[電影]如果能再愛一次

只要;要是…多好

相似詞語短語

fonly───可愛的

the only───adj.唯一的;僅有的

fainly───法因利

if not───如果不;不然的話

lionly───獅子

of old───古時的;從前

sonly───adj.盡孝道的;如子嗣般的

room only───僅限客房

commonly───adv.一般地;通常地;普通地

雙語使用場景

If only you had remained me earlier.───你早些提醒我就好了.

If only the banks would lend money without limit!───但愿銀行能無限制地貸款!

She writes me often, if only to scold me because I haven't written to her.───她常來信,即使僅僅為了責怪我還沒回信給她。

If only I could be master of this subject.───我多么希望能精通這門學科.

He failed in the exam again. If only he had worked harder.───他考試又失敗了. 要是他努力些就好了.

There had to be an answer— he was sure he could tease it out if only he had time.───一定會有答案——他肯定,只要他有時間就一定能弄個清楚。

If only I had gone by taxi.───假若我是乘計程車去的就好了.

If only he arrived in time.───但愿他能及時趕到.

" If only I had known you then, " he said wistfully.───“ 要是我那時候認識你就好了, ” 他傷感地說.

She'd do well in the exams if only her mind was put to her studies.───只要她肯專心學習,就會考出好成績.

Oh, if only he knew English!───唉, 要是他懂英語該多好 啊 !

If only I could get some sleep, I would be able to cope.───要是我能睡會兒,我就能夠應付。

She would willingly forgo a birthday treat if only her warring parents would declare a truce.───只要她的父母停止爭吵,她愿意放棄生日宴請.

If only the pump could arrive today!───要是水泵今天就運到,該多好哇!

If only someone could help me!───有誰能幫助我就好了!

The tales they would sing about his strength if only they survived the day, he thought.───這個故事,他們會唱歌,對他的實力,如果只有他們安全度過一天, 他的思考.

If only you had told me that some time ago.───要是你早些時候告訴我該多好啊!

If only my father had possessed an ounce of business sense.───要是我父親有一點點經商的頭腦就好了。

If only she could marry me!───她要是能嫁給我就好了.

"Hey, listen to me, all that 1980 nonsense is over."— 'If only. Timothy. if only.'───“嗨,聽我說,所有那些1980年的無聊之事都結束了。”——“要是這樣就好了,蒂莫西,要是這樣就好了。”

If only it would clear up soon!───但愿天氣趕快放晴.

If only I knew her name.───我要是知道她的名字就好了。

If only we could go to the festival today!───要是我們今天能去參加慶祝會就好了!

If only from the perspective of pure examination, to improve practical skills.───如果只是從純應試的角度來入手的話, 很難提高實用技能.

If only it were that simple!───要是那么簡單就好了!

If only the West had been more responsive to his peace overtures in the fifties.───要是西方在50年代能更積極地響應他的和平姿態就好了。

Oh ! If only I'd known earlier.───噯,早知道就好了.

If only I had gone by taxi.───我要是乘出租車去就好了。

Listen to us, if only this once.───聽我們的吧,哪怕就這么一次.

If only you hadn't felt compelled to meddle.───只要你沒有覺得是被迫去干預。

If only he would hold her close to him.───要是他能將她擁入懷中就好了。

If only I could fly.───要是我能飛就好了.

英語使用場景

相關翻譯推薦