get off的意思
get off中文翻譯:
v.動身;免于受罰;從…下來;脫下(衣服等)
下(車、馬等); 離開; 發出; (使)入睡
相似詞語短語
gets off───v.動身;免于受罰;從…下來;脫下(衣服等)
got off───下車
let off───放出;準許…暫停工作;寬恕
set off───v.出發;引起;動身;使爆炸;抵銷;分開
beat off───擊退;打退
kept off───讓開;不接近
sent off───驅逐離場
went off───爆炸,離去
cut off───切斷;中斷;使死亡;剝奪繼承權
雙語使用場景
Get off the bus after it came to a stop.───等車站穩再下.
"Get off me!" I screamed.───“別碰我!”我尖叫道。
I kept telling him to get off.───我不停地告訴他把手拿開。
The aircraft hadn't enough power to get off the ground.───那架飛機的動力不夠,無法起飛.
Don't get off your bicycle, Jack.───別生氣, 杰克.
I told you. Get off the farm.───我告訴過你,離開農場。
Here we are; let's get off at once.───到站了, 快下去.
You won't get off so easily next time.───下次可不能這樣輕易放過你.
He is likely to get off with a small fine.───他可能會逃脫嚴懲,僅僅罰一點錢了事。
I would be able to stay on the Piccadilly Line and get off the tube at South Kensington.───我就可以留在皮卡迪利線上,然后在南肯辛頓站下地鐵。
He kept on at me to such an extent that occasionally I wished he would get off my back.───他一直對我嘮叨個沒完,有時我真希望他不要再煩我了。
He couldn't get off to sleep.───他不能入睡.
When do you get off?───你何時停工?
Government officials accused of bribery and corruption get off the hook with monotonous regularity.───被指控貪污受賄的政府官員無一例外總能脫身。
I kept telling him to get off.───我不斷地叫他把手拿開。
get off my back, will you!───別煩我了好嗎!
We help small companies to get off the ground.───我們幫助一些小公司順利起步。
I get off at the next station.───我在下一站下車。
Get off your butt and do some work!───起來干點活兒吧!
We saw the Park Keeper telling a bunch of older boys to get off the swings.───我們看到公園管理員讓一些大男孩從秋千上下來。
If somebody tried to do that to you, you'd just go right up to them and tell them where to get off.───如果有人想那樣對待你,你就直截了當地告訴他們別做夢了。
We'd better get off the lake before the storm breaks, or we'll get soaked.───我們最好在暴風雨來臨之前離開湖面, 不然我們就得要淋得濕透了.
When I get off air around 2am my neck and shoulders are locked with tension.───我凌晨兩點結束廣播時脖子與肩膀繃得緊緊的。
This is where I get off the bus.───這就是我下車的地方.
Just try to get off to sleep for a while. Don't toss and turn restlessly.───湊合著睡一會兒, 別折騰了.
I had a bad night; I went to bed early enough, but for some reason I couldn't get off to sleep.───我夜里睡得很不好, 上床相當早, 可是不知為什么睡不著.
It will take time and money to get the project to get off the ground.───這個規劃要得以實施,需要時間和金錢.
Civilians were fleeing in all directions as soldiers yelled at them to get off the streets.───聽到士兵大叫著讓他們從街上撤離,平民百姓們紛紛四處逃散。
I'm an exhibitionist, and I get off on the entertainment we give people.───我這人愛出風頭,能讓大家高興我就覺得很來勁兒。
" You'll have to get off here, " the conductor said, " This is as far as we go. "───“ 你得在這兒下車了, ” 售票員說, “ 我們的車就開到這里為止了 ”.
How does such a heavy plane get off the ground?───這樣一架重型飛機怎樣起飛?