青年中文青年中文

make trouble out of nothing的意思

make trouble out of nothing中文翻譯:

無事生非;無理取鬧;無故生有

相似詞語短語

take a bite out of something───咬一口

take the sting out of something───把東西的刺去掉

make a monkey out of someone───戲弄某人,使某人出丑

take the rise out of someone───使某人生氣

make a production of something───制作某物

make the most of sth───充分利用某物

make a pig's ear of something───把什么東西弄成豬耳朵

make no bones about something───對某事毫不留情

keep your nose out of something───別碰什么東西

雙語使用場景

Love the way you sleep, at that time you will not work, not angry, not make trouble out of nothing.───喜歡你熟睡的樣子,那個時候的你不會找事,不會生氣,不會無理取鬧。

I occasionally make trouble out of nothing, you are understanding, sometimes quarrel with cold war, finally compromise.───我偶爾無理取鬧,你總是寬容體諒,有時候拌嘴冷戰,最后再一起妥協。

The key lies in your reason to be reasonable, not too far fetched, even make trouble out of nothing.───關鍵在于你的理由要合理,不能太過牽強,甚至無理取鬧。

Had just friends, you make trouble out of nothing, heap curses on, this is a man, a man of quality do?───早就說過只是朋友,你還這樣無理取鬧,惡語相加,這是一個男人,一個有素質的男人做的事情嗎?

It's all my fault, wrong, completely wrong make trouble out of nothing.───全都是我的錯,錯的徹底錯的無理取鬧。

And every time you make trouble out of nothing I have tolerance, compromise.───而每次你的無理取鬧我都容忍了,妥協了。

Although you do make trouble out of nothing, I will let you see the real me.───雖然你這樣無理取鬧,我還是讓你看到真實的我。

英語使用場景