青年中文青年中文

as for的意思

as for中文翻譯:

至于, 關于; 說起

關于,至于

相似詞語短語

ask for───請求,要求;尋找

asks for───請求,要求;尋找

pass for───冒充,假扮;被認為

pays for───賠償;為…而付錢;為…付出代價

all for───完全贊成;急于得到

as from───從…時起;從…開始

lay for───埋伏著等待

pay for───賠償;為…而付錢;為…付出代價

O! for───哦!對于

雙語使用場景

So as for your question, Miles, the answer still has to be no.───至于你的問題,邁爾斯,答案仍舊是否定的。

As for India'snouveaux riches, they will now have to pay still higher duties on luxury goods.───對印度的暴發戶來說,他們現在不得不為奢侈品支付更為高昂的稅款。

Now, as for the Democrats, they've been able to use this issue quite effectively to portray the president as insensitive.───然而,對民主黨人來說,他們成功利用了這個問題來渲染總統的麻木不仁。

Such as for house roofing and wall covering.───如房屋屋頂和墻壁覆蓋.

As for his job — well, he was very mysterious about it.───至于他的工作,他總是顯得非常神秘,從不多說。

The ideas of order, security, family, religion and country had the same resonance for them as for Michael.───秩序、安全、家庭、宗教和國家這些概念對于他們和邁克爾來說有著同樣特殊的意義。

I feel that there's a lot of pressure put on policemen. And as for putting guns in their hands, I don't think that's a very good idea at all.───我覺得給警員的壓力太大了。至于讓他們佩槍,我并不認為是一個明智之舉。

As for food for the party, that's all being taken care of.───關于聚會要用的食物,都在置辦當中。

As for Badier, he resurfaced still did not have the timetable.───至于巴蒂爾, 他的復出仍然沒有時間表.

As for unconventional weapons, the genie is unfortunately already out of the bottle.───不幸的是,非常規武器已經帶來難以收拾的局面。

As for anything told to me in confidence, well, my lips are sealed.───至于私底下告訴我的任何事情,我會守口如瓶的。

As for her engagement with Adam, I would say the portents are gloomy.───至于她和亞當的婚約,我看兆頭不妙。

The fat and flour are rubbed together with the fingertips as for pastry.───像做油酥面團那樣用指尖把脂油和面粉揉搓到一起。

As for other aspects, we will sporadically hand out questionnaires.───在其他方面, 我們會偶爾發送調查問卷.

The thief was caught by the police almost immediately. As for the stolen jewels, they were found in a dustbin.───小偷幾乎當時就被警察抓住. 至于偷去的寶石, 也在垃圾箱里找到了.

He was cast as [ for the part of ] Hamlet.───選派 他扮演哈姆雷特的角色.

As for the imprisoned leaders, he asserted that justice would have to take its course.───他堅稱必須對監禁的領導人依法審判。

As for the man, I know nothing him.───至于那個人, 我什么都不知道.

As for you, I don't think you have to go in person.───你嘛, 就不用親自去了.

And as for us, we are fortunate.───可對我們來說, 我們是幸運的.

As for the subjects that so enrage puritans, they will continue to form the focus of her work.───那些使道學先生們勃然大怒的課題將繼續成為她工作的重點。

As for the present, things are far better than at any time in the past.───如今呢, 可比以往任何時候都要強.

As for science, we should do our best to catch up with the world's highest level.───至于科學, 我們應當努力趕上世界最高水平.

As for Laura and me, the colour of our skin has never mattered.───至于我和勞拉,膚色根本不是問題。

As for his job – well, he was very mysterious about it.───至于他的工作–嘿,他對此十分詭秘。

As for the theory of Mergers & amp ; Acquisitions, it comes from practice naturally.───至于兼并收購理論, 更是多從實踐中來.

Jo, she's doing fine.───至于喬,她現在日子過得不錯。

As for doctors, when you go to see them they just look right through you.───說到醫生,你去看病時,他們只把你當透明的。

As for emerging countries, they must pay up the capital to back additional votes.───至于新興國家, 它們必須付清全部款項來支持其額外的投票權.

"As for me," he pronounced, "I can recognize a good deal when I see one"───“至于我,”他宣稱,“買賣好壞我一看便知。”

As for your father, he won't be mentioned in my will.───至于你父親,我的遺囑里不會提到他的名字。

A few exceptions would be made, he said, such as for carnivals.───他說一些免責條款將被制定出來, 例如嘉年華會.

As for me, I'm taking no chance.───至于我, 我不抱幻想.

英語使用場景