青年中文青年中文

are you good的意思

are you good中文翻譯:

你還好嗎

相似詞語短語

have it good───過舒適的生活

very good───adv.很好

lose your cool───失去冷靜

in your blood───在你的血液里;與生俱來的

as you go along───當你走的時候

come to no good───沒有什么好處

cook your goose───煮你的鵝

have it so good───(尤其物質上的)有這么多利益

so far, so good───目前為止,一切很好;到目前為止還好;目前還不錯

雙語使用場景

you good at doing crosswords?───你擅長填縱橫字謎嗎?

Are you good friends, my girls, tell me now?───姑娘們,現在告訴我,你們是好朋友嗎?

you good at cycling?───你擅長騎自行車嗎?

Are you good at saying "no" to tasks that seem to have no value for you?───面對你覺得無意的任務,你準備好了說“不”嗎?

That sounds like a good idea. We can chill out a litle in such a hot summer. Are you good at swimming?───聽起來很不錯。我們可以在炎炎夏日中消暑一下。你擅長游泳嗎。

No way! Are you good enough to be in God's family?───休想!你好得足以成為上帝家人否?

Are you good enough to be in God's family?───你是否足夠好,成為上帝的家族的一員?

Think about what you are good at. Are you good at mathematics? English? Baseball? Playing with little kids? Counting sheep?───想一想自己擅長什么。你擅長數學嗎,英語,壘球,和小孩子玩耍,數羊?

It's so good to see you! - How are you? Good to see you!───見到你太好了!-你怎么樣?見到你真高興!

英語使用場景

Are you good at speaking in public?

Are you good at doing crosswords?

Are you good at figures?

Are you good at singing?