tie up的意思
tie up中文翻譯:
占用;包扎;綁好;縛牢;阻礙;密切聯系;合伙;停泊
(使)停泊; 阻礙; 包起來; 使無空閑
相似詞語短語
tie ups───占用;包扎;綁好;縛牢;阻礙;密切聯系;合伙;停泊
tied up───被占用的(東西等);脫不了身的;忙得不可開交的(人);綁扎了的;有關系的
ties up───占用;包扎;綁好;縛牢;阻礙;密切聯系;合伙;停泊
lie up───因病臥床;退休
tee up───v.置(球)于球座上;準備;安排
tie-up───占用;包扎;綁好;縛牢;阻礙;密切聯系;合伙;停泊
fire up───生火;煽動
give up───放棄;交出
hike up───飄起
雙語使用場景
I used tape to tie up the box.───我用帶子綁這個盒子.
Kingfisher confirmed that it hopes to tie up a deal within the next two weeks.───翠豐集團證實,它希望在接下來的兩周內談妥一筆交易。
We are hoping to tie up the deal by tomorrow.───我們希望能在明天前達成交易。
We need some rope to tie up the boat with.───我們需要用繩子把船系住。
I figure any moron in the world can generate work for themselves tie up their time.───我認為世界上的任何一個傻瓜都可以投入時間去為他們自己工作.
Let's tie up the loose ends and finish this project!───讓我們把這些細枝末節處理掉,結束了這個項目吧.
He stopped for a moment to tie up his shoelace.───他停下來一會去系鞋帶.
" Knights of Labour Tie up the Trolley Lines Across the Bridge. "───" 勞動騎士會中斷了所有過橋的有軌電車線路. ”
To tie up my bonnie brown hair.───來束起我漂亮的金發.
Tie up the top of the bag so the rubbish doesn't fall out.───把袋子口扎緊,垃圾就不會灑出來了.
Tie up the loose ends of your assignments. Don't wait to be reminded, particularly a Supervisor.───對分配給你的做事做到始終如一, 不要等到別人格外是你的主管來提示你.
We can tie up loose ends on Friday.───我們可以在星期五處理枝節問題.
country will tie up with another country to host this exhibition.───我國將和另外一個國家聯合主辦這次展覽會。
Wait a moment while I tie up my shoes.───等一會兒,我要系鞋帶.
We tie up at that large red buoy.───我們把船系在那個紅色的大浮筒上.
Shall I tie up your things in a parcel?───我把您的東西包起來,好 嗎 ?
A tie up between Scania, MAN and Volkwagen is also often mooted.───斯堪尼亞 、 曼公司和大眾公司之間的合伙聯營方案也會被經常討論一番.
Hurry up. Tie up your shoelaces; we are late.───快點, 系上你的鞋帶, 我們晚了.
I'm so fat my bathrobe won't tie up!───我胖得連浴衣都系不上.
The police are trying to tie up his escape from prison with the murder.───警察試圖把他的越獄與謀殺案聯系起來.
When are the two companies going to tie up?───這兩家公司什么時候聯合?
When spider webs unite they can tie up a lion.───許多蜘蛛網結合在一起就足以將一頭猛獅牢牢束縛.
What sell original bulk is vegetable, instead only course tie up sale.───并將原來散裝銷售的蔬菜, 改為凈菜包裝銷售.
英語使用場景
Shall I tie up your things in a parcel?