Just met you的意思
Just met you中文翻譯:
剛認識你
相似詞語短語
just the job───正是所需要的
justice court───(由治安法官主持審理的)低級法院
justice's court───司法法庭
justices courts───(由治安法官主持審理的)低級法院
pleased to meet you───見到你很高興
after you───您先請
dust mite───塵螨
雙語使用場景
I'm glad to meet you, but unfortunately just met you.───我慶幸遇見了你,卻遺憾只是遇見你。
I just met you, I wouldn't go as far as calling you a cold hearted bastard.───我剛剛見到你,不會太過分,不會把你叫作“鐵石心腸的混蛋”。
The world, there are several billion people, and I just met you, nice to know you.───世界上有幾十億的人,而我偏偏遇見了你,認識你真好。
Dug: Oh, yes! My name is Dug. I just met you and I love you. My master made me this collar.───對!我的名字叫狗很高興認識你。我喜歡你?我主人給我做了這個項圈。
My name is Dug. I just met you and I love you.───我的名字叫“道哥”,俺們剛見面,我喜歡你們。
Grandma Did Mother (horrified): Kissing a man you just met! You never saw me doing that!───姥姥見過母親(大驚失色):初次見面就吻一個男人!你從沒見過我這樣我這么做過!女兒:對,可我打賭姥姥見過。
Vesper Lynd: Beautiful. Now, having just met you, I wouldn't go as far as calling you a cold-hearted bastard. . .───漂亮。現在,只是與你見過面,我不會去到叫你冷血的雜種的地步。
I mean, I just met you. I don't know you from Adam.───我才剛認識你,我從亞當那里沒聽說過你
Now I just met you, I wouldn't go as far as calling you a cold hearted bastard.───我剛剛見到你,不會太過分,不會把你叫作“鐵石心腸的混蛋”。
英語使用場景
If I have just met you and really like you, you might be a bit uncomfortable since I am a bit touchy-feely and would want to hug you right out of the gate.
Vesper Lynd: Beautiful. Now, having just met you, I wouldn't go as far as calling you a cold-hearted bastard...