青年中文青年中文

at bay的意思

at bay中文翻譯:

[體]陷入困境; 陷入絕境

相似詞語短語

at bat───輪到擊球

at bats───輪到擊球

bat boy───n.棒球隊球童

at par───adv.平價;依照票面價格;與票面價值相等

at war───在交戰狀態中

sat by───坐視不管,無動于衷

to bay───n.(Tobay)人名;(德)托拜

雙語使用場景

Eating oranges keeps colds at bay.───吃橘子可防感冒。

The stag at bay is a dangerous foe.───窮寇勿追.

Wool traps your body heat, keeping the chill at bay.───毛織品能夠保暖御寒。

I will try to keep the reporters at Bay.───我將試著使這些記者陷入困境.

He kept me at bay with a long knife.───他用一把長刀阻止我接近.

I'm trying to keep my creditors at bay.───我竭力躲避債主.

I'm trying to keep my creditors at bay.───我在竭力避開債主。

Prisoners armed with baseball bats used the hostages to hold police at bay.───手持棒球棒的囚犯們挾持了人質,使警察無法靠近。

The overpowering despair that he'd fought so hard to keep at bay washed through the boy.───一直極力壓制的絕望情緒終于將男孩擊垮了。

Dyke was there, at bay at last, his back against a bank of rock.───戴克就在那里, 到底可弄得無路可走了, 背靠在一塊石壁上.

He fought bravely, haveing his enemies at bay.───他英勇戰斗, 阻止住了敵人向前推進.

All day long the army of the Persians was kept at bay.───整整一天,波斯軍隊被牽制住不能前進一步.

The lion stood at bay.───那獅子已經被圍困.

Monstrously inflated prices are designed to keep people like us at bay.───瘋狂飛漲的價格會使像我們這樣的人走投無路。

Eating oranges keeps colds at bay.───吃橘子可以預防感冒。

Wool traps your body heat, keeping the chill at bay.───羊毛織物能留住你的身體熱量,阻擋寒氣。

I am still a beast at bay.───我還是走投無路的困獸.

I'd rather see Edgar at bay than you.───我寧可看見埃德加倒霉,也不愿看你倒霉.

英語使用場景

He fought bravely, haveing his enemies at bay.