all at sea的意思
all at sea中文翻譯:
茫然不知;迷惑
n.茫然不知,迷惑; 瞠目結舌
相似詞語短語
all at once───突然
ill at ease───不安的;感到拘束
all set───準備就緒,都安排好了
all the───所有的
allatives───所有
at sea───在海上;茫然;感覺困惑
fall asleep───v.入睡;睡著
雙語使用場景
Don't ask me, I'm all at sea now.───別問我, 我現在無所適從.
Don't ask me. I am all at sea now.───不要問我, 我現在也不知道該做么辦.
I'm all at sea with this computer manual.───我被這本電腦使用手冊弄得暈頭轉向.
I can't understand this problem. I'm all at sea.───我不懂這個問題, 我完全摸不著頭腦.
We were all at sea until instructions arrived.───接到指示前,我們都茫然不知所措。
He was all at sea when he began his new job.───他開始新工作時,茫然不知所措.
At the time of this story they all at sea.───在這個故事發生時,它們都在海上.
I all at sea. I can't understand that problem.───我一片茫然, 無法理解那個問題.
We are all at sea as to what to do next.───我們全然不知下一步該做什么.
A: I'm all at sea about Professor Black s lectures.───在布萊克教授的討論上我是一片茫然.
I all at sea ; I've no idea how to repair cars.───我手足無措,不知道怎樣修理汽車.
He was all at sea when he began his new work.───他開始新工作時,簡直不知如何是好.
I all at sea when I began to work.───我剛開始工作時,簡直一頭霧水!
I'm all at sea with these new regulations.───我全然不懂這些新的規章。
What are you talking about? I am all at sea.───你們在說什么? 我一點也聽不懂.
I was all at sea when the teacher asked me the question.───當老師問我問題的時候我茫然不知所措.
I am all at sea in the adolescent stage of my life.───剛剛成長起來的我陷入了迷茫之中.
Liu was all at sea when he began his new job.───劉開始新工作的時候,茫然不知所措。
英語使用場景
I am all at sea in the adolescent stage of my life.
If you had never seen a telly ad, you would be all at sea with popular culture.
I'm all at sea with these new regulations.
I'm all at sea; I've no idea how to repair cars.
This week, however, when you find yourself all at sea, you may wonder whether you've chosen well.