青年中文青年中文

have to do with的意思

have to do with中文翻譯:

v.與…有關; 干; 相干

相似詞語短語

have/be to do with───與…有關

have words with───與……爭吵

have done with───做完;和…無關

have a word with───與……談幾句話,和……談一談;與...商談

have a way with───擅長接近;很有辦法

have got to do sth───不得不做某事

have to do───不得不做某事

雙語使用場景

What does this have to do with what's going on with my son right now?───這跟我兒子現在的狀況有什么聯系?

What does your suggestion have to do with our problem?───你的提議和我們的問題有什麼關聯 呢 ?

And Jehu said, What do you have to do with peace?───耶戶說, 平安不平安與你何干?

Some of the differences between Protestant denominations have to do with ritual.───新教各教派之間的一些差異與宗教儀式有關.

What do these kids have to do with the others you showed me?───這兩個孩子和你剛剛給我看的照片有什么關系?

What does it have to do with you?───與你何干?

So what does all this have to do with etymology?───那么這一切與詞源有什么關系呢?

with you?───與你何干?

If the usual team is unable to come, we shall have to do with other players.───如果經常出場的隊不能來的話, 我們只好找其他隊員上場.

What does Evelyn Martin have to do with this?───伊芙琳·馬丁和這些有什么關系?

Hugh: What does this have to do with me?───阿修: 這跟我有什么關系?

Bill Venners : But what does that have to do with simplicity?───BillVenners: 但是,這與簡單性有什么關系呢?

What does this have to do with me?───這和我又有什么關系?

What does that number have to do with your parents'murder, brent?───這些數和你爸媽的死有什么關系?

What do our ratings have to do with this ridiculous lawsuit?───節目的收視率和這荒謬的訴訟有什么關系?

As children develop, some of the most important things they learn have to do with their sense of self.───在成長過程中,孩子學到的一些最重要的東西與他們的自我意識有關。

Other denominational differences have to do with church government.───各教派之間的其他差異與教會領導機構有關.

If we can't afford beef, we have to do with pork.───如果我們買不起牛肉, 豬肉也行.

英語使用場景

If we can't afford beef, we have to do with pork.