青年中文青年中文

do what you say的意思

do what you say中文翻譯:

照你說的做

相似詞語短語

you reap what you sow───一分耕耘,一分收獲

don't you dare───你敢嗎

not to say───即使不能說;雖不能說…;雖說不上

what you will───你會怎么做

as who should say───像要說某事似的,可謂

ready when you are───準備好了嗎

to feast your eyes───讓你大飽眼福

to get your oats───去吃燕麥粥

to meet your match───去迎接你的對手

雙語使用場景

if you say 'yes' ensure that you do what you say - even if it is inconvenient.───如果你說“可以”,你就要保證你可以做到,即使這會是不便的。

Live with integrity, do what you say you'll do, and always be true to who you are.───誠信生活,做你說過要做的事,要做真實的自己。

Compliance means say what you do, do what you say, and Show you did it.───遵從性意味著說您所做的,做您所說的,并且展示您所做的。

Also, the staff know that if you try to improve him in a different way, he will listen to you and then try to do what you say.───同樣,他知道如果你想用不同的方式使他提高,他會積極聽從,并按你要求的做。

It's easy to assume that because you are a new manager, no one will want to do what you say.───你很容易這么想:由于你是一個管理新手,沒有人愿意照你說的去做。

Courage is to tell truth, do what you say, face the failure and stick to be yourself!───勇氣就是講真話,就是說到做到,就是坦然面對失敗,就是堅持做自己!

You don't need to be so forceful with me. I'll do what you say.───你不必對我這么強硬,我會照你說的去做。

Integrity: Do what you say you're going to do, when you say you're going to do it, as often as humanly possible.───誠實:當你說你打算要做什么的時候,你就要盡自己的一切可能,做到言出必行。

As the idiom "Zengzi Slaughters a Pig" saying, do what you say and put it into effect.───要像成語“曾子殺豬”所說的那樣,言必行,行必果。

英語使用場景

Do what you say,say what you do.

Don't lecture at me. I don't have to do what you say!