not a bit的意思
not a bit中文翻譯:
一點也不;絲毫不
相似詞語短語
not a whit───一點也沒有
not a few───不少,相當多
not a little───許多,大量的
quite a bit───adv.相當多
adopt a habit───養成習慣
bit by bit───一點一點地
get a boot───穿上靴子
not a bit of it───adv.一點也不
not a hope───不是希望
雙語使用場景
It's not a bit cold.───一點也不冷.
Now surely he would understand; but not a bit of it.───現在,他一定明白了;但一點也不明白。
I'm really not a bit surprised.───我真的一點兒也不覺得驚訝。
Look at his bright face ; he is not a bit old.───看他 滿面春風,一點也不老.
Really, David is not a bit like his brother as far as generosity is concerned.───的確,就慷慨大方這一點來說, 大衛確實一點也不象他哥哥.
"Are you disappointed?"—"Not a bit."───“你失望了嗎?”——“一點兒也不。”
Leaving cards not a bit exerter, but tITe a formula ITe, too.───離職卡就有點難了, 但也有唯一公式.
Not a bit of milk was left in the house.───家里一點牛奶也沒留下.
Mike: Not a bit. It was a very pleasant trip.───邁克: 一點也不, 這是一次非常愉快的旅行!
He was not a bit tired.───他一點也不累.
I never thought of the two children not a bit.───我沒想到兩個孩子,哪怕是一點點.
Are you afraid? -- Not a bit of it.───你害怕了. -- 一點也不.
I'm really not a bit surprised.───我確實毫不吃驚。
So start the budgeting process by labor day, if not a bIt'sooner.───所以勞動節的時候開始預算流程吧, 如果不是覺得太早的話.
A blind girl is not a bit disqualified from answering a telephone.───盲女對于接聽電話的工作是一點也不會不合格的.
A: Sorry to have bothered you. B : Not a bit ( of it ).───甲: 對不起,打擾你啦. 乙: 哪兒的話!
" Not a bit. All you need is a little more ginger.───“ 一點不糟, 你只要再加一點生氣就行了.
You'd think she'd be tired after the journey but not a bit of it!───你以為她旅行之后會疲勞,根本沒那回事!
英語使用場景
You're not a bit like your brother.
It's not a bit of use complaining.
I'm really not a bit surprised.
No, not a bit.
I am not a bit anxious about my battles, If I am anxious I don't fight them, I wait until I am ready.
Did he give up? Not a bit of it!
I thought he would be sorry, but not a bit of it.
Am I cross? No, not a bit of it .
I'm not a bit tired now.