青年中文青年中文

take it out on me的意思

take it out on me中文翻譯:

拿我出氣

相似詞語短語

take it on me───把它拿在我身上

take me out───帶我出去

take it out───把它拿出來;把它取出來

take out on───拿…出氣;對…發泄

it take me───它需要我

take on me───跟我較量

so take me out───所以帶我出去

take it out of───使…疲乏;向…報復;強行從…中拿走;v.向…報復,使…疲乏,強行從…中拿走(錢)

take on me a───給我一個

雙語使用場景

Don't take it out on me!───不要把氣出在我身上。

OK, so you had a bad day. Don't take it out on me.───好,這么說你今天遇上了很多倒霉事。可也別拿我當出氣筒。

Don't take it out on me.───別拿我當出氣筒。

OK, so you had a bad day. Don't take it out on me.───好吧,你今日過得糟透了,但不要拿我出氣。

If you're mad at him, don't take it out on me.───你氣他,也別拿我出氣啊。

Ex. : Don't take it out on me. I'm not here for you to vent your anger on.───例:別有火就往我身上發,我不是你們的出氣筒。

Be angry all you want. Don't take it out on me.───你盡量生氣,別把氣出在我頭上就是了。

a: be angry all you want. don't take it out on me. i didn't do anything.───你盡量生氣,別把氣出在我頭上就是了。我又沒怎樣。

It's not my fault that you've had a bad day; don't take it out on me.───你這一天過得不愉快不是我的錯,別拿我出氣。

英語使用場景

there's no need to take it out on me!

Don't take it out on me.

Don't take it out on me just because you've had a bad day.

I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me!