青年中文青年中文

take it out on you的意思

take it out on you中文翻譯:

拿你出氣

相似詞語短語

take it out───把它拿出來;把它取出來

take out on───拿…出氣;對…發泄

take you out───與你約會(歌名,TakeYouOut);帶你出去

you take it───你拿去吧

take it out of───使…疲乏;向…報復;強行從…中拿走;v.向…報復,使…疲乏,強行從…中拿走(錢)

take out───v.取出,除去; 拔掉; 把…帶出去; 邀請(某人)外出;v.取出;去掉;出發;發泄;把…帶出去;邀請(某人)外出;開始

take it on me───把它拿在我身上

take out on yourself───你自己動手吧

take it on back───把它背上

雙語使用場景

Do you get angry and take it out on siblings, friends, or yourself?───你是不是會生氣,然后跟兄弟姐妹、朋友或自己過不去?

OK, so you had a bad day. Don't take it out on me.───好,這么說你今天遇上了很多倒霉事。可也別拿我當出氣筒。

If you don't talk out your problems, your guilt, your bitterness with God, you're going to take it out on your body.───如果你沒有對神說出你的問題,你的罪,你的苦毒。這些內在的罪就會表現在你的身體上。

I shouldn't take it out on you because I am disappointed about the football game.───我不能因為對球賽失望而把怒氣發在你身上。

英語使用場景