青年中文青年中文

to go out of your way的意思

to go out of your way中文翻譯:

為你讓路

相似詞語短語

go your way───走你自己的路

go way out───出去吧

to your way───順其自然

way to go───(北美,非正式)[用于表示快樂、贊同或興奮]行,好;就該這么做;冤家路窄(電影名稱)

go out of the way───故意;不怕麻煩;v.不怕麻煩,故意

go out of the way of───讓開

go your own way───走你自己的路

go on your way───繼續你的路

way out of───..……的出路

雙語使用場景

to go out of your way to protect your time, but you have to go about it more subtly," she says.───她說:“人們要格外努力去保護自己的時間,當然也得講究方法。”

You will simply find yourself in conversations with hot women all the time without thinking about how to talk to them it or needing to go out of your way to start these conversations.───你會發現你不用想怎么和那些辣妹說話,怎么走上前去開始這段對話,就已經再跟她們聊天了。

Be sure to go out of your way to keep your talks confidential, away from gossipy boys and girls and far from the copycats.───確保你的談話保密性,讓這件事情遠離那些閑言碎語,愛傳留言的人們。

You don't have to go out of your way to create this "blueprint" , he says, it happens naturally through what are called mirroring neurons.───他說,你不必刻意創造這幅“藍圖”,通過所謂的鏡像神經元,它會自然而然地產生。

It was good of you to go out of your way to meet us at the station.───你真好,特意到車站來接我們。

Thank you. Sorry that you had to go out of your way to rescue her.───謝謝你。抱歉讓你必須特地去救她。

You don't want to act, or even talk, alone; you don't want to 'go out of your way to make trouble. '───你不想獨自行動,即使只是講話;你不想‘背離你的常態去惹麻煩’。

英語使用場景