your的意思
your中文翻譯:
det.你/您的; 你們的; 任何人的
pron.你的,你們的
yourn───你好。
yours───pron.你(們)的東西;你的責任[義務];你的家屬;來信,尊函;adj.你(們)的(東西);信末署名前用語
-our───pron.我們的
Sour───adj.酸的;發酵的;刺耳的;酸臭的;討厭的;vi.發酵;變酸;厭煩;vt.使變酸;使失望;n.酸味;苦事;n.(Sour)人名;(柬)索
dour───adj.嚴厲的;頑強的;陰沉的;不愛講話的;n.(Dour)人名;(法)杜爾
four───num.四,四個;n.四個人(或事)的一組;(板球)四分的一擊;(衣服等)四號;四點的紙牌;四漿賽艇,四人劃船隊;adj.四的;四個的;n.(Four)(法、美)福爾(人名)
hour───n.小時;鐘頭;課時;…點鐘;n.(Hour)人名;(法)烏爾;(柬)胡
jour───abbr.報紙,雜志;日記;軸頸(journal);(舊)出師的學徒工;熟練工(journeyman);n.(Jour)(瑞典、美、法)儒爾(人名)
lour───v.面露慍色;皺眉頭;(天空、景色)顯得昏黑,陰沉(等于lower);n.不悅之色;天昏地暗(等于lower);n.(Lour)(美)盧爾(人名)
I will give you a present on your birthday without fail.───你生日時我一定送你一份禮物.
your parents mind your leaving home?───你父母舍得你離開家嗎?
I must ask you to tone down your remarks; they are giving offence to some of our visitors.───我們必須要求你說話語氣和緩一些, 因為你的話得罪了一些客人.
Close your book, please.───請把書合上.
It's polite to yield up your seat on the bus to an old lady.───在公共汽車上給老太太讓座是禮貌的.
I deeply appreciate your kindness in coming so far to meet me.───有勞遠迎.
Treat this house as your own, feel free.───把這所房子當作你自己的好了, 放輕松.
Your will should be lodged with your lawyer.───你的遺囑應該交律師保管。
Save your breath; the boss will never give you the day off.───省點口舌吧, 老板不會給你一天假的.
Will you hand on this telegram to your friend?───你把這份電報轉交給你的朋友好 嗎 ?
Please stand up when we call your name.───我們叫到你的名字時請起立.
The matter in your essay is excellent but the style is deplorable.───你的文章內容不錯,但是文體很糟.
You can sing your cares away!───你可用唱歌解憂消愁!
You seem mistrustful even of your friends.───看來你連自己的朋友都信不過了.
Thank you for your invaluable help.───謝謝你的非常寶貴的幫助.
Once you've given your word, don't try to back out.───一旦許下諾言, 就不要想翻悔.
If you speed up your work, we can finish before it is dark.───要是你加緊, 我們可以在天黑前結束工作.
Your guess is all abroad.───你猜得離題太遠.
Keep your nose clean, and don't get involved.───你要安分守己, 不要卷到那里頭去.
I don't want to be associated with your scheme; I'm contracting out.───我不想參與你們的計劃, 我要退出.
What was doing at your place last night?───昨晚你的住處發生什么了?
Why do you leave all the hard work up to your mother?───你為什么把所有難做的事都留給你母親?
I lost your file by pure mischance.───我把你的文件丟了,純粹是碰上倒霉事了.
Your encouragement will stimulate me to further efforts.───你的鼓勵會激發我進一步努力.
Brighten up your bedroom with a few posters.───掛幾張印刷畫讓你的寢室亮麗生色.
Please remember me to your parents.───請代我向你父母問候.
Your first duty is to your family.───你首要的是對家庭盡責。
You are painfully slow with your figures.───你計算得實在太慢了.
Please show your ticket to the stewardess when you board the plane.───登機時請向空中小姐出示機票.
Work out the full weekly rent, plus your rates.───算出一周的房租外加房地產稅.
I shall overlook your disobedience this time.───這次,我不計較你不服從.
You don't know the facts, so keep your mouth shut!───你不了解情況, 別多嘴!
Your behavior is causing our name to be dragged through the mud.───你的所作所為已經損壞了我們的名譽.
Thanks for your hard work.
Know your own faults before blaming others for theirs.
Lend your money and lose your friend.
Tuck your shirt into your trousers.
When the fox preaches, take care of your geese.
Let me check your blood pressure.
Be careful not to overstay your visa.
Digging your grave with your own teeth.
If the ox falls, whet your knife.