青年中文青年中文

come up for air的意思

come up for air中文翻譯:

休息片刻;喘口氣;浮上水面呼吸空氣

相似詞語短語

come up for───提出;出現,來了

coming up for air───上來透口氣(小說名)

for come───來吧

come for───向…沖去; 來取; 來找; 來接;為某種目的而來取;向…沖來;對…進行襲擊

up on air───廣播

up the air───懸而未決

come on up───上來吧

come up roses───(事情)顯得很完滿[順利];結果是完美無缺的

gasping for air───浮頭;氣喘吁吁(gasping是gasp的現在分詞)

雙語使用場景

I just have to come up for air.───我只想出去呼吸下新鮮空氣。

Pelicans wait for the fishes to come up for air to capture them.───鵜鶘會等魚浮出水面換氣時將其捕食。

Why don't you come up for air?───你為什么不上來呼吸空氣呢?

Though it will be fun now, you'll regret these choices tomorrow. Make it a point to come up for air sometime today.───雖然現在很有趣,你有可能會因為這些而后悔選擇的明天,讓這個成為明天的起點。

And I tried to come up for air, and my lower back hit the bottom of the tube.───我想出水換氣,但后背被救生圈底部頂住了。

We're crawling along the bottom and every once in a while we come up for air.───我們正在底部緩慢爬行,偶爾上來透透氣。

Oh, boy, I've spent the whole day on my tax return. I still have more to do, but I simply have to come up for air.───咳,我整整一天都在埋頭做我的報稅單,我還有不少沒完成,但是我可真得喘口氣歇一下了。

The hippopotamus can survive underwater for up to 30 minutes without having to come up for air.───河馬在不浮上水面換氣的情況下,可以在水下度過30分鐘以上。

Terry: I just have to come up for air. I've been here for too long a time.───我只想出去呼吸下新鮮空氣。我呆在這里太久了。

英語使用場景