青年中文青年中文

get hit by a car的意思

get hit by a car中文翻譯:

被車撞了

相似詞語短語

get hit by───被擊中

get hit───被撞;被擊中

get it hit───打起來

a hit───轟動一時;成功而風靡一時的事物

get in a car───上車

Get by───通過; 設法; 繼續存在; 過得去,尚可;v.通過;過得去;過活;獲得認可

a car───n.(Acar)人名;(土)阿賈爾;(阿拉伯、羅、法)阿卡爾

hit───vt.打擊;襲擊;碰撞;偶然發現;傷…的感情;vi.打;打擊;碰撞;偶然碰上;n.打;打擊;(演出等)成功;諷刺

hit a pipe───打煙斗

雙語使用場景

I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a woman and a little girl.───我心里一直惦記著小男孩,后來我想起來兩天前報紙上報道說,有個醉漢開著卡車撞到一輛乘坐有一個婦女和一個小女孩的轎車。

But your husband might leave you, your girlfriend could cheat, your headaches might be move serious than you thought or youe dog could get hit by a car on the street.───但是你的丈夫可能會離你而去,你的女朋友可能會背叛你,你的頭痛可能比想象中嚴重,你的狗可能會在大街上被車撞死。

If you jaywalk, you could easily get hit by a car.───如果擅自穿越馬路,很容易被車子撞倒。

"One of us should get hit by a car, " I said. "That would teach the both of them. "───“我們之中得有個人被車撞一下才行,”我說道,“這樣他們倆才會吸取教訓。”

Rules are rules, son. Don't forget that you could get hit by a car.───規定就是規定,年輕人。別忘了你可能會被車撞到。

No way, I could get hit by a car.───更不行,會被汽車撞上的。

My gosh, I hope he doesn't get hit by a car or anything!───唉,真糟糕,我得保佑他這樣亂跑不要被車撞了才好!

英語使用場景

If you jaywalk, you could easily get hit by a car.