青年中文青年中文

get me out of here的意思

get me out of here中文翻譯:

把我弄出去

相似詞語短語

get out of here───從這里滾出去

get out of me───離我遠點

get me out───把我弄出去

out of here───離開這里

get here───到達這里

get out of───vt.擺脫; 逃避;逃避;避免

get the hell out of here───滾出去

get of me───放開我

out here───(老遠)到這里;即將離開

雙語使用場景

Somebody get me out of here.───有人把我弄了出去。

Get me out of here.───把我從這里弄走。

Anybody get me out of here.───有沒有人能幫我出去!

The only difference is no one's screaming 'Mom! ' or 'Get me out of here! ' That's the only difference.───唯一的區別就是有人會叫‘媽呀!’或‘把我帶走’。

It means he's a man of his word. But we've got no time for this. You have to get me out of here before they arrive.───意思是他是個言而有信的人。不過我們沒有時間談這個了,在他們來之前你必須帶我離開這里。

"Get me out of here! " was my first thought when a friend dragged me to one of Gray's pre- "Cambodia" monologues.───記得一個朋友曾經拉我去看格雷的一出獨角戲,我的第一個念頭是“趕緊讓我離開這兒!”

I remember seeing drag queens and men dressed in skimpy attire and thinking to myself: Get me out of here so I can watch a baseball game.───我記得看到了扮成女人的男同志和穿著暴露的男人們,那時候我在想:在這里把我放下吧,我好看一場棒球比賽。

Get me out of here, and I'll rove it to you.───把我弄出去我能證明給你看

"Don't even vaguely suggest having lunch if your gut feeling is 'Get me out of here, '" says author Margaret Shepherd.───“如果你心里想著”我想走“,那么也不要表現出絲毫要邀請此人共進午餐的跡象,”作家MargaretShepherd說。

英語使用場景