青年中文青年中文

get off my chest的意思

get off my chest中文翻譯:

把我心里話說出來

相似詞語短語

get off my───別碰我

get off my mind───別再煩我了

get off───v.動身;免于受罰;從…下來;脫下(衣服等);下(車、馬等); 離開; 發出; (使)入睡

thump my chest───捶胸

my off───我的車熄火了

get you off───讓你下車

get laid off───被解雇,被裁員

get it off───把它拿下來

get off sofa───從沙發上下來

雙語使用場景

I can't keep this secret anymore and I just need to get it off my chest.───我不能再保守這個秘密了,我需要把我心里的煩惱傾吐出來。

I had spent two months worrying about it and I was glad to get it off my chest.───我為這事擔心了兩個月,很高興把它講了出來。

I need to talk to you and get this off my chest.───我要跟你談一談,把心里的煩惱都說出來。

I wanna meet you this evening 'cause I get a few things I need to get off my chest.───我今晚想見你,因為我有幾件事情,實在不吐不快。

I have something I have to get off my chest.───我有話要說,不吐不快。

Something to get off my chest───一個從胸腔噴薄而出的故事

英語使用場景