青年中文青年中文

go out of your way的意思

go out of your way中文翻譯:

盡力做某事

相似詞語短語

go your way───走你自己的路

go way out───出去吧

go out of the way───故意;不怕麻煩;v.不怕麻煩,故意

go out of the way of───讓開

go your own way───走你自己的路

go on your way───繼續你的路

way out of───..……的出路

go out of───從…出來,離開

your way───你的方式;你的路

雙語使用場景

Do you go out of your way to learn about your habits, relationships and strengths?───你會反思自己的習慣,關系和力量嗎?

Go out of your way to assist him or her any chance you get.───有機會,就去幫助他或她。

It helps if you go out of your way to cultivate the local people.───主動結交當地人大有好處。

Also, don't assume the public knows what you know about RFID. Go out of your way to explain how you are safeguarding the public's privacy.───而且不要認為公眾對“RFID”的了解程度和你一樣,你應該積極地走出去向人們主動解釋你是如何保障個人的隱私。

If you sense this could be true, be sensitive to your partner's feelings and go out of your way not to make money a method of control.───如果你感覺到確實如此,請在意你伴侶的感受并且改變你的方式,不要使錢成為控制關系的手段。

Be sure to go out of your way to keep your talks confidential, away from gossipy boys and girls and far from the copycats.───確保你的談話保密性,讓這件事情遠離那些閑言碎語,愛傳留言的人們。

You don't have to go out of your way to create this "blueprint" , he says, it happens naturally through what are called mirroring neurons.───他說,你不必刻意創造這幅“藍圖”,通過所謂的鏡像神經元,它會自然而然地產生。

It was good of you to go out of your way to meet us at the station.───你真好,特意到車站來接我們。

Just don't go out of your way to hang out with them, knowing they'll make you feel like shit in the end.───也不要把自己出來方式用在和他們的出行中,不要讓自己最終感覺像狗屎一樣。

英語使用場景

Go out of your way to mingle with others at the wedding.

Why go out of your way to impress the distinction upon the world?

It helps if you go out of your way to cultivate the local people.

Please don't go out of your way.