青年中文青年中文

got it now的意思

got it now中文翻譯:

現在明白了

相似詞語短語

got it───明白了;懂了;完成了(用于答復他人的要求);知道了

it now───現在開始

l got it───我明白了(歌名,IGotIt);我得到了它(got是get的過去式);我明白了(got是get的過去式)

got it marian───明白了,瑪麗安

okay got it───好的,明白了

it s got───它有

got it out───清除緊張情緒

he got it───他明白了

the got it───我知道了

雙語使用場景

Tom pressed his fingers on his forehead an anxious minute, and then said, "I've got it now!"───湯姆焦急地把手指按在額頭上,過了一會兒說,“現在我有辦法了!”

I've got it now!───我現在明白了!

I've got it now, Wendy!───現在我明白了,溫迪!

Okay, I think I've got it now. Get back into your pose. Lift your head a little to the side and face the sun. . .───好的,這次應該沒問題了。再擺一遍剛才的姿勢。頭稍微往旁邊抬一點,對著光。

You got it now, so goodbye, so rip it out, watch me cry.───您現在弄明白了,再見吧,所以撕了出來,看著我哭泣。

You got it. Now, listen to these people using the word "chuffed" .───說對了。現在,聽這些人是怎么用這個詞的吧。

Ok, great, I think I got it now! Gimme a sec to set my new macros. . . done!───好的!我想我掌握它了,等等,我要設置一下爽下。

B. Okay. I've got it now. Thanks. I'll be there in a few minutes.───好的。我現在記住了。謝謝你,我一會兒就到。

She's got it now, the cancer and delirium, and soon you'll have to pick the scabs.───她現在得到這個癌病人和狂人了,不用多久你也會在身上找到疥癬的。

英語使用場景