青年中文青年中文

have some time的意思

have some time中文翻譯:

有時間

相似詞語短語

have some───有一些;吃一點吧

some time───在未來的某時,經過若干時間;在未來的某時,一段時間;一些時間;經過若干時間

we have some───我們有一些

have some egg───吃點雞蛋

have some fruit───吃點水果

have some coke───喝點可樂

have some soup───喝點湯

have some eggs───吃些雞蛋;有一些雞蛋

have some jcantreJong───喝點茶吧

雙語使用場景

I do expect to have some time to myself in the evenings.───我真期待晚上能有點兒自己的時間。

Usually he would have gone by plane, but now he wanted to have some time on his own before he got back home.───通常他會坐飛機去的,但現在他想在回家前有自己的一段時間。

have some time tomorrow?───有空吧?

I don't have some time for you to be playing with my heart like this.───我再沒時間玩這種愛情游戲。

Nevertheless I'm grateful that I still have some time to keep trying to get it right, and to savor each remaining day in my life.───盡管如此,我仍然心存感激,因為我還有一些時日去努力做正確的事,并珍惜我余生的每一天。

Once the day's training activities had been completed, the soldier might have some time to relax.───一旦完成訓練,士兵們會有一些時間放松。

It is good for the whole team to have some time of our own, although there are, even now, things happening in the factory all the time.───對于全隊來說,擁有一些屬于我們自己的時間著實不錯——盡管現在工廠里還有事情需要處理。

Whenever I have some time, I would pick up my fishing rod and join some of my fishing buddies to catch fish at a local reservoir.───每當我有時間,我就拾起我的釣竿和加入一些我的釣魚的伙伴在當地水庫捉魚。

Keep in mind that eventually your family will develop a routine and you and your partner will have some time to yourselves again.───請記住,最后你的家庭總會形成某種固定的生活模式,那時,你和愛人就能有更多時間在一起了。

英語使用場景

She regrets she is so much in the way of the young people, who really should have some time to themselves.

I asked my boss if I could have some time off to go to the dentist.

I'm going to take/have some time off to work on my house.

I have some time to spare and would like to sit down and read my copy of the biography of Berlioz.

Children too are well catered for, giving you the chance to have some time off as well.

I do expect to have some time to myself in the evenings.

But we have some time before the treasure is found, and there are some honest men among the crew.