青年中文青年中文

a bit like you的意思

a bit like you中文翻譯:

有點像你

相似詞語短語

a bit of you───一點點你

like you like you───喜歡你喜歡你

like a like a───像一個像一個

just bit you───只是咬了你一口

love you like a───我愛你就像愛一個人

you like───你喜歡嗎

a friend like you───像你這樣的朋友

like you a life───就像你的生活

like you───喜歡你(歌名)

雙語使用場景

Their 1965 song, Nowhere Man (" Doesn't have a point of view, knows not where he's going to ") asked: "Isn't he a bit like you and me?"───他們的歌曲Nowhere Man(他沒有明確想法,不知身去何方)問道:“他難道不像你和我嗎?”

Isn't he a bit like you and me?───他和你我有那么點像,不是嗎?

It's a bit like going to the dentist; it's never as bad as you fear.───這有點像去看牙醫,它決不像你所擔心的那樣糟糕。

W. B. Yeats wrote a poem for a woman who sounds a bit like you: she worried that men loved her for her golden tresses and not for herself.───葉芝(W.B.Yeats)寫過一首詩,詩中的女主角似乎跟你有點像——她擔心男人愛的是她的金發,而不是她這個人。

I guess it was a bit like you being away on a trip or those times when we didn't find the time to even speak on the phone for a week or so.───我想這有點像你外出旅游或那些當我們沒有找到時間甚至一個星期左右沒有打電話聊天的日子。

Oh, yes they have. Let's see, in his thirties, tall, bushy dark hair, slight northern accent, sounds a bit like you actually.───哦,是的,有。讓我看看,三十多歲,高個兒,有濃密黑發,帶有輕微的北部口音,聽起來有點像你。

Their 1965 song, Nowhere Man ( "Doesn't have a point of view, knows not where he's going to" ) asked: "Isn't he a bit like you and me? "───1965年他們的歌曲NowhereMan(他沒有明確想法,不知身去何方)問道:“他難道不像你和我嗎?”

I was a bit like you, lad. Keen as cranberry.───我有點像你小伙子總是固執己見

Your family here is a bit like. . . You don't mind me saying it, do you?───你家有一點…我說出來你不會介意吧,會么?。

英語使用場景