青年中文青年中文

be mad at me的意思

be mad at me中文翻譯:

生我的氣

相似詞語短語

be mad at───對…憤怒;對…非常憤怒,惱火

drove me mad───把我逼瘋了;使我發瘋;讓我著迷

make me mad───讓我生氣

mad───vt.<古>使發瘋,使瘋狂;adj.瘋的,神經錯亂的,有精神病的;極愚蠢的,很不明智的;很生氣,氣憤的;特別喜歡的,癡迷的,迷戀的;不理智的,瘋狂的,激動的;n.狂怒

get mad at───對……生氣

mad at disney───為迪斯尼瘋狂

be at───致力于;以…為目標;反復要求;襲擊;從事于,做

at be───在be

at me───看著我

雙語使用場景

Don't be mad at me.───不要生我的氣。

Don't be mad at me. I won't be late again.───別生我的氣。我不會再遲到了。

Whatever I say, please don't be mad at me.───無論我說了什么,都請不要生氣。

"I asked you to move your release date, and you wouldn't, so you can't be mad at me for protecting my child, " Katzenberg told him.───“我讓你更改上映日期,你不愿意,但你也應該理解我想保護自己的作品的心情。”Katzenberg告訴他。

Please do not be mad at me, for I have tried to improve.───請不要對我發脾氣,因為我有試著改進。

I just. . . you. . . take this out on me, be mad at me, but please, just don't hurt Toothless!───我只是……你拿我來出氣吧,沖我發火,但是求求你別傷害無牙!

Tonight? I. . . No, I was supposed to meet friends but I'm burnt out. Don't be mad at me.───今晚?我…不行,我本來要見朋友,但我太累了。別生氣。

Every right to be mad at me.───有理由對我生氣

Don't be mad at me for this, okay?───別為這事生我氣好嗎?

英語使用場景

If I say one of them is right, the other will be mad at me.

It's a no-win situation -- if I tell him, he'll be upset, but if I don't he'll be mad at me for not telling him.

I robbed that bank and thought people would be mad at me.