eat it now的意思
eat it now中文翻譯:
現在就吃吧
Eat it───吃吧
it now───現在開始
i eat it───我吃了
i ll eat now───我現在就吃
eat it up───耗費;吃完
it can eat───它能吃
may it now───現在可以嗎
now do it───現在做吧
get it now───現在就來
The fish won't keep; we must eat it now.───這魚存不住,我們必須現在就把它吃掉。
The fish won't keep, we must eat it now.───那條魚不好保存(容易壞),現在我們就得吃。
Are you going to eat it now?───難道你現在就要吃嗎?
Come on, he thought and looked down into the dark water at the slant of the line. Eat it now and it will strengthen the hand.───他順著傾斜的魚線望向黝黑的海水中,心里想著,現在來吧,吃吧,吃了好讓你的手有力量。
Great! No one sees him and he can eat it now. Suddenly, he sees Mrs Smith comes here with her dog, Bill.───太好了,沒人看到他,他可以馬上就吃掉冰激凌,突然,他看到了史密斯夫人拉著他的狗比爾走了過來。
Dan: He'll eat it, now that you're here.───丹:現在你來監督他吃飯。
Eat it now and it will strengthen the hands.───馬上把它吃掉,手上的力氣就會大起來。
It's a gift from upon to save our lives, we should eat it now!───這是上天賜給我們的禮物,讓我們能夠繼續活下去。我們應該立刻吃掉它!
This fish won't keep in such hot weather; we must eat it now.───天氣這么熱,這魚不能放久,我們必須現在把它吃了。
The fish won't keep long; we must eat it now.