青年中文青年中文

have a bad day的意思

have a bad day中文翻譯:

今天過得不好

相似詞語短語

a bad day───糟糕的一天

have a day───祝你今天愉快

have bad───有不好的

bad day───壞天氣(歌曲名)

have a bad cold───患重感冒

never a bad day───從來沒有壞的一天

have a bad cough───咳嗽得厲害

no a bad day───不,糟糕的一天

have a field day───非常愉快;忙了一整天;痛快地玩了一陣子;<非正>獲得空前的機會(去盡情享受、施展才能等)

雙語使用場景

We're going to have a bad day!───我們將開始糟糕的一天!

When I have a bad day, it helps to have a good bad day.───當我遇上一個壞日子,得到一個好壞日子很有幫助。

If you have a bad day, cool off before clicking.───如果你有個糟糕的一天,在發牢騷之前先冷靜下來。

He might have a bad day but he's not a bad player. There's no one anywhere who wouldn't have him in the side.───上周日的比賽確實相當不順,但他絕對不是一個平庸的球員。沒有哪知球隊不想擁有托雷斯。

The beginning of the European Championship is now, Torres said, adding that there was no room to have a bad day.───“歐洲杯從現在開始。”托雷斯說,補充說現在已經沒有狀態不好的空間了。

If I could choose to have a bad day, then I could choose to have a good day; despite what was going on.───如果我可以選擇不如意的日子,那么我也可以選擇開心的日子,不管發生了什么。

Jeff rolled over and said, "You're wrong, Mom. We're going to have a bad day! "───Jell翻了一下身說,“你錯了,媽媽,我們將開始不好的一天!”

One employee having one bad day in a bad way can cause dozens or hundreds of customers to have a bad day.───一個用很糟糕的方式對待自己糟糕的一天的員工能夠造成數十或者成百上千的顧客的一天都過得很糟糕。

If anything, the Confederations Cup helped us realise that if you have a bad day at the World Cup, you can be on your way home.───如果有的話,聯合會杯給我們認識到如果你在世界杯表現糟糕,你就會打道回府。

英語使用場景

Anyone can have a bad day.

Did you have a bad day at work?

If you have a bad day, cool off before clicking.