青年中文青年中文

have to go to bed的意思

have to go to bed中文翻譯:

必須上床睡覺

相似詞語短語

go to bed───上床睡覺;去睡覺; 安歇

go to have───去吃

to bed───到床上

I go to bed───我去睡覺

go to bed late───睡得晚

go to bed now───去睡覺吧

go to the bed───向床邊走去

Go to bed early───早點睡覺;早睡

i have to go───我不得不別你而去(翁帆致楊振寧先生的原創英文愛情詩)

雙語使用場景

When you're kid, you have to go to bed early.───當你是一個孩子的時候,你必須早點上床睡覺。

I feel sleepy. I have to go to bed.───我感覺到有點瞌睡,我要睡覺了。

children will start being naughty as soon as they have to go to bed.───孩子一到該上床睡覺時一定就不聽話了。

And does it seem hard to you, When all the sky is clear and blue, And I should like so much to play, To have to go to bed by day?───天空還是那么蔚藍,明亮,我多么想嬉戲,玩耍,你是否覺得這時候就睡覺難入夢鄉?

They expected tha they would have to go to bed hungry, because in that small inn in New Jersey, no meals were served after seven.───他們以為自己會餓著肚子上床睡覺,因為在新澤西那個小飯店里,七點種就不在開餐了。

Be an early riser which means you'll have to go to bed early.───做個早起的人意味著你要早點睡覺。

She recited the "rising sun but not us, we have to go to bed" and committed suicide.───她念著“太陽升起但不是我們的,我們要睡覺”而自盡。

I have to go to bed and see The birds still hopping on the tree, Or hear the grown-up people's feet Still going past me in the street.───小鳥兒仍在樹上蹦蹦跳跳,大人們的腳步聲還在大街上回響,我卻得早早睡覺上床。

According to their experience, they thought that they would have to go to bed hungry.───根據他們以往的經驗,他們認為他們又要餓著肚子去休息了。

英語使用場景

You can guarantee the children will start being naughty as soon as they have to go to bed.

Mom, do I have to go to bed right now?

We have to go to bed early tonight.

Why do we have to go to bed so early?

So I have to go to bed early for welcoming the dingdong tomorrow morning.