青年中文青年中文

i just got here的意思

i just got here中文翻譯:

我剛到這里

相似詞語短語

i just got it───我剛拿到

I got───n.(Igot)人名;(法)伊戈

just got it───剛拿到

i just───我只是

i got bitches───我有婊子

i got time───我有時間

i got girl───我有個女孩

i got that───我明白了

i got bingo───我有賓果

雙語使用場景

I just got here-mail yesterday.───我昨天剛收到她的電子郵件。

I just got here yesterday.───我昨天才來的。

I just got here a few minutes ago.───我幾分鐘前才到。

Hold your horses! I'll tell you in a minute. Let me catch my breach. I just got here and I told you traffic was terrible.───耐心地等一下!待會兒就告訴你。讓我先緩口氣。我剛到這兒,而且我告訴你了,交通阻塞。

Actually, I just got here, and everything seems a little bit strange to me.───實事上,我剛來此地,這里的一切對我來說有點陌生。

You want me to go? I just got here.───你真想我走?我剛剛見到你。

I just got here but I am getting to know everyone and Francesco Totti is a good lad, very open-minded.───我剛來到這里,不過我已經認識所有人了。托蒂?他是一個好人,非常的開朗。

B I'd be the last to know. I just got here myself.───我不知道。我剛剛才到這里。

I'm sorry, but I just got here myself.───抱歉,我剛到此地。

英語使用場景