青年中文青年中文

i was so mad的意思

i was so mad中文翻譯:

我太生氣了

相似詞語短語

i was so so───我是那么的

mad───vt.<古>使發瘋,使瘋狂;adj.瘋的,神經錯亂的,有精神病的;極愚蠢的,很不明智的;很生氣,氣憤的;特別喜歡的,癡迷的,迷戀的;不理智的,瘋狂的,激動的;n.狂怒

i was───我曾是

this was so───這真是太棒了

so i───n.(Soi)人名;(日)曾井(姓);(意)索伊;abbr.通信操作指令(SignalOperationInstruction)

so was me───我也是

so was red───紅色也是

so was jim───吉姆也是

ponacathis was so───波納卡這真是太棒了

雙語使用場景

I was so mad when I got off that bus that I didn't watch where I was going, and I was almost hit by a car! ───我下公交車的時候太生氣了,以至于我沒有看我要去哪里,我差點被車撞了!

You are right, my words probably were too bitter, but I was so mad at him.───你說得對,我的話太尖刻了,但我實在是太生他的氣了。

I was so mad when I found out my husband had gambled our entire savings.───當我知道我丈夫把我們的存款都賭光時,我氣瘋了。

I walked up and delivered the paper. I was about ready to beat the thing's head or kill it. Or something with it. I was so mad.───我走過去送了報紙,我正要揍那家伙的頭,或者把它殺了,或者給它點顏色瞧瞧,我都氣瘋了。

The handle of the phone I was so mad at her that I slammed down the receiver without saying goodbye.───我真是被她氣瘋了,沒有說再見就把電話掛上了。

I almost sprayed all the water in my mouth, I was so mad that I beat him heavily for several times.───我嘴里含著水差點全噴了,氣得我重捶了他好幾下。

I was so mad at myself for making the stupid mistake. . . But the view uphill was amazing!───我氣自己這么糊涂,但是在山上的景觀真的非常非常漂亮!

"Me, I was so mad. I felt so bad for myself. Sometimes I would just go crazy, " she says.───“我,我很生氣,我覺得這樣對自己不好,有時我只想發瘋了,”她說。

英語使用場景

I tell you, I was so mad I came close to hitting her.

I was so mad that I called back and gave her a piece of my mind.