青年中文青年中文

moving around a lot的意思

moving around a lot中文翻譯:

到處走動

相似詞語短語

moving around───v.走來走去;繞著……來回轉

a lot───非常多; 成總兒;許多;大量

a moving story───動人的故事

suck a lot───糟透了

a lot of───adj.許多的; 諸多

moving───n.(Moving)(印、英、丹、挪、以、阿、加拿大)穆文英(人名);v.移動;搬家;改變狀態;影響;進展;在(一定范圍或人群中)進行社交活動;(在會議或立法機構中)提議;使(腸)排空(move的現在分詞);adj.移動的;可移動的;動人的;活動的

a lot lestechniques───一系列技術

thanks a lot───多謝

practise a lot───多練習

雙語使用場景

Or they compensated in another way, by moving around a lot less than usual after they got home. (Read "Run For Your Lives.")───或者,她們以另一種方式補償自己——回家后,她們的走動比平時少得多。

I've been moving around a lot in the last few months, and I need a place where I can really settle down. You know what I mean?───這幾個月我一直搬來搬去,我需要一個真正可以安定下來的地方,你知道我的意思嗎?

If your style is to use a blind or stand, then your hunting clothing is not as important as it would be if you were moving around a lot.───如果你的風格是使用隱蔽式或站立式,那么你的狩獵服裝就不象要走很遠那么重要了。

If you are hiking or moving around a lot, you need lighter clothing than if you will be sitting in a blind or stand.───如果你打算走很遠,你需要穿著比你坐或站在一個隱蔽的地方更輕便一些的服裝。

If you've been moving around a lot, stop somewhere nice and give your family a chance to recharge batteries and make friends.───如果你總是搬來搬去,你應該選一個好地方停下來,交一些朋友,為家人積攢能量。

Or they compensated in another way, by moving around a lot less than usual after they got home. (Read "Run For Your Lives. " )───或者,她們以另一種方式補償自己——回家后,她們的走動比平時少得多。

英語使用場景