青年中文青年中文

just run out的意思

just run out中文翻譯:

剛剛用完

相似詞語短語

just run───跑

run out───用完;耗盡;跑出;到期;伸向

just out───剛好出界的;剛出版的

just run away───快跑吧

just run it───快跑吧

run out off───跑掉

run me out───把我趕走

run out to───跑到

love run out───愛情耗盡

雙語使用場景

We cannot just run out of money six months later.───決不能在六個月后就把錢花光。

I've just run out of crimson lake paint.───我正好用完了胭脂紅色的顏料。

It's unbearable and uncomfortable, and it makes you want to bite your nails or just run out of the room.───這真讓人難以忍受,很不自在,這讓你想咬指甲或者干脆奪門而出。

She was baking a cake and had just run out of sugar, so she wanted me to go buy her some.───原來她正在烤蛋糕,但糖卻剛好用光了,所以她想叫我去幫她買點回來。

Sure, it's easy to just run out and get a generic gift to cover yourself during an anniversary or a birthday.───當然,如果你僅僅是跑出去找一個普通的禮物來使自己可以應付一個周年紀念或者生日的話那是很簡單。

Neil: I'd really love another smoothie, but I've just run out of money.───我真的很想再喝一杯冰沙,但是我沒錢了!

If anyone tried to stop me going I would get so angry I would just run out of the house and go anyway.───如果任何人企圖阻止我跑步,我會變得很生氣,然后跑出家門隨便到一個地方去。

Samir (not his real name either) has just run out of time on his latest three-month visa and risks rapid deportation if caught.───撒米爾(也不是真名)最近三個月的護照剛剛到期,一旦被抓到就會有立即被遣送回國的危險。

And just run out with the other fellow.───雖然你跟別人跑了。

英語使用場景