青年中文青年中文

just want you to know的意思

just want you to know中文翻譯:

只是想讓你知道

相似詞語短語

you want to know───你想知道嗎

just you know───你知道嗎

just to know───只是想知道

just want you───我只想要你

want to know───想知道

just want to───我只是想

i want to know you───我想認識你

i want you to know───我想讓你知道

want to want you───想要你嗎

雙語使用場景

I couldn't find any words, and I just said, 'I just want you to know, I've had a really nice time.'───我實在是找不到語言來表達我的心情,我只能說‘很好很愉快。’

She said, 'I just want you to know: at four o 'clock today, I had to close down my foundation.'───她說,'我只是想讓你知道:在今天下午四點鐘,我不得不關閉了我的基金會。

I just want you to know I'm coming for you.───我只是告訴你一聲,我馬上就來對付你了。

Its for your own good, but I just want you to know that I love you through all that.───我希望你們了解,我是透過這些方式來愛你們。

Chris: I just want you to know how much I've enjoyed working here. And I wanted to talk to you about to you the future.───克麗絲:我只想讓你知道,我能在這兒工作感到非常高興。我想和你談談未來。

Steve: I just want you to know exactly how much your business means to us.───史提夫:我只是想讓你知道,你們的生意對我們的意義有多重大。

Start by pumping up his confidence: "I just want you to know that you're a great guy, and I feel so lucky to have gotten to know you. "───要先以增強他自信的話來開頭:“我只想要你知道,你是一個非常不錯的人,認識了你我感到很幸運。”

I'm not sure how you would react to it, but I just want you to know how I feel deep inside.───我不知道寫后,你會做出怎樣的反應,我只不過想讓你了解我心中的話。

Franz Sanchez : I just want you to know that this is nothing personal . It's purely business .───弗朗茲:我只是想讓你知道這與私人無關。這是純粹的工作。

英語使用場景

Franz Sanchez: I just want you to know that this is nothing personal.