青年中文青年中文

let go of me的意思

let go of me中文翻譯:

放開我

相似詞語短語

Let me go───讓我走(歌曲名);放過我吧

let go of───釋放,松手放開;釋放,放開

let go let go───放手,放手

let me go out───讓我出去

let me go home───讓我回家

never let me go───別讓我走(電影名);別讓我走; [電影]千萬別丟下我

just let me go───就讓我走吧(歌名,JustLetMeGo)

let go go go───放手,去吧

let go───v.放開,釋放,發射; 放手; 撒; 松手;放開;釋放;發射

雙語使用場景

Let go of me!' he squeaked nervously.───放開我!”他緊張地尖叫道。

Something inside her was crying, "Woman, Woman, let go of me."───她內心有個聲音在呼喊:“女人,女人,放開我。”

Let go of me,' she said fiercely.───放開我。”她極為氣憤地說道。

Don't know how Ji Chenyu had let go of me, I immediately put his hands over his mouth. The face is still extremely surprised expression.───不知道過了多久紀晨羽才放開了我,我立刻用手捂住了嘴巴。臉上依舊帶著無比驚訝的表情。

LYNETTE: Let go of me! What's the matter with you? Run, boys, run!───放開我!你有什么問題嗎?快跑,孩子們,快跑!

My own diagnosis is that the numbness had to overwhelm my body before it would let go of me, before I could let go of it.───我個人的診斷是,麻木在放開我之前,在我放開它之前,一定牢牢地掌控著我的機體。

Let go of me! You don't want to see him like this.───放開我!你不會想看到他這樣子的。

If you think I'm gonna. let go of me. Let you walk out of here with that tape, you're crazy.───如果你認為我能…,-放開我。讓你帶著那磁帶離開這里,你就錯了。

I've got to go right now, so please let go of me.───所以我必須馬上過去拜托你讓我走

英語使用場景

Let go of me.

Let go of me, you vicious monster!