青年中文青年中文

let me go with you的意思

let me go with you中文翻譯:

讓我和你一起去

相似詞語短語

Let me go───讓我走(歌曲名);放過我吧

let me you───讓我來你

you let me───你讓我

go with me───跟我走

let go let go───放手,放手

go with you───和你一起去

me go you───我去你那兒

let me go out───讓我出去

you go me───你去找我

雙語使用場景

Sadnesss was close by so Love asked, Sadness, let me go with you.───悲傷的船靠近了,愛問:悲傷,請帶我走吧。

Let me go with you.───讓我跟你去吧。

You can buy it from the bookstore, let me go with you.───你可以到書店買,我和你一起去吧。

I said: "Please let me go with you. "───我說:“請讓我和你一起去。”

"No, " said the wolf, "let me go with you this time. You can help me if I can't run away fast enough. "───狼說:『不,這次讓我跟你一起去。如果我逃得不夠快,你可以幫助我。』

The girl ran up to the old woman, took the basket from her2 and said, "Old granny, let me go with you to your son's home. "───這個小女孩跑到老奶奶跟前,接過籃子說:“老奶奶,讓我送你到你兒子家去吧。”

Mother said, I have to say to her, she agreed to let me go with you. My heart with ring, how could it be? She really make me?───母親說,我已經給她說了,她同意了我帶你走。我的心轟然而響,怎么可以?她真的如此舍得我?

Love then spied Sadness who was coming close behind Envy, so Love asked for help, "Sadness, let me go with you. "───“愛”察覺“難過”就在附近,就對“難過”說:“求求你帶我走吧!”

Sadness was close by, so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you. " "Oh. Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself! "───悲傷經過時,愛情問道:“悲傷,讓我與你同行吧。”“哦,愛情,我如此悲痛欲絕,只想獨自一人待著。”

英語使用場景