青年中文青年中文

not let me go的意思

not let me go中文翻譯:

不要讓我走

相似詞語短語

not let go───不放手

do not let me go───別讓我走

Let me go───讓我走(歌曲名);放過我吧

let go let go───放手,放手

can not let go───不能放手

let me go out───讓我出去

let me go home───讓我回家

not let───不讓

never let me go───別讓我走(電影名);別讓我走; [電影]千萬別丟下我

雙語使用場景

But they would not let me go, but detained me.───但他們不會讓我去,但扣留了我。

They do not let me go out alone.───他們不讓我單獨出去。

My peers, however, would not let me go so easily.───然而我身邊的同齡人并不會那么容易就放過我。

And Martin O'Neill told me that without any replacement, he would not let me go as he would not have any strikers left.───而教練馬丁奧尼爾告訴我說,如果沒有球員與之交換,他是不會放我走的。因為一旦我走了,維拉就沒有射手了。

If I was naughty, they would spank me. They would not let me go outside the house for days.───我如果調皮搗蛋的話,他們就會打我屁股,而且好幾天都不讓我出門。

He held me by the hand firmly and would not let me go.───他緊緊握著我的手,不讓我走。

He, holding me by the hand, would not let me go.───他握住我的手,不肯放開我。

(Sadly) Oh, how can I do? I have still so many matches! Father will not let me go home if I haven't sold even one match. How can I do?───(難過地)噢,我該怎么辦呢?還有這么多火柴沒有賣出去!如果我連一根火柴都沒有賣出去,爸爸一定不讓我回家。我該怎么辦呢?

If you do not let me go now, I will throw myself into the river.───若你不放我回去,我情愿投江而死!

英語使用場景

I clutch at his arm, and he holds me, and does not let me go when I am upright.